HPV in Perspective
An essential guide for the newly-diagnosed patient, or anyone looking for more detailed, comprehensive information than found in a basic brochure, HPV in Perspective covers all aspects of human papillomavirus infection. This booklet addresses such topics as:
- Types of HPV (“low risk” and “high risk”)
- Clinical and subclinical infection
- HPV and pregnancy
- Cervical cancer screening
- Treatment for genital warts and cervical dysplasia
- Talking with a partner about a diagnosis
. . . and more. HPV in Perspective helps the patient understand HPV, clarify emotions and questions surrounding diagnosis, and communicate more easily with health providers, friends and partners. Click here to view/download a sample of HPV in Perspective, including the Table of Contents and Introduction.
This product is a PDF and is available for instant download when the order process is complete.